Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Is there someone who dont give up on me

Why is it always me who get hurt and upset..
Will there be atleast one person who loves me and never make me upset?
If there is someone, i am waiting..

I missed you, thats why i wanted to come over to see u atleast for that half an hour..
The train ride for 30mins with u will definelty make my day,..
This few days, i have been very depressed, upset, heavy heart! But ur hugs and kisses will make me feel good..
But u didnt want to see me..

Maybe like was u said, im giving u trouble, i think u aready hate me..
Even if u dun need me, it will not affect u..
Im just a stranger to u..

For me, im always myself..

When everyone say im here for u, dun worry, untill i die u i will be there with u, its all full of lies..
Everyone got their own life..

Will there be someone who loves me and never give up on me?