Sunday, September 2, 2012

Hate the feeling

Why is it that we gals have to go through a monthly pain!
Argh, i hate it.. but i thank god, i dont have stomach cramps to make it feel worst!

All thanks to my secondary school times where we use to exercise even when we have our period!
Its healthy anyway!

I have something on my mind!
And im going to do it..

Im gonna jog from now on!
Lose a little weight, and also stay healthy..
Doing it earlier will definelty prevent some difficutlies in the future..
Its a secret and im not gona tell anyone about this!
hahah..

Exams are coming, and im preparing.. Hopefully i do well this time..
Then must concentrate on my DRIVING exam!

I know i am capable of doing it  ALL MYSELF!
I will do it!

No matter how much i get hurt and upset i will never change! Its just me, i was brought up like that..
Why is it always me? When will i wake up and stand on my own legs?