Saturday, September 8, 2012

sad

I must prepare myself now.. STOPPPP being soo loving..
All happiness need to end one day.. Everything in this world is never permanent

Relationship might be wrong now, maybe too early becos i yet to complete all my achievements..
I have so many in line, i have to complete before any commitment comes in my way..

When i saw a scenario today, it made me think, sometimes having that someone by your side, guiding you, encouraging you, showing u love without fail.. Its nice, its like a source of happiness, The feeling, the brightness you have in ur eyes are totally sweet!

Dun seek for love just becos ur lonely, Get the right one!
Im waiting! Till then graduation and a good job to be stable, and my car!


My heart is heavy, my thoughts are running, im totally dePressed.. FEVER!
I leave everything to swamy, i know he wants the best for me!