Friday, April 29, 2011

Neengatha baram en nenjoduthan, Nan thedum sumaithangi neeyallava..

Sometimes, its sooo hard to please everybody.
No matter how much we do , we are always WRONG, maybe in this case its ME!!
Just feel soo LONELY, UPSET! Mixed emotions all over my mind..

I am AFFECTED! Thats all i can say!
It will take some time for me to realise that, im fine or maybe to just be MYSELF!

Happiness dun always last long, and whenever i feel sooo HAPPY, i have to tell myself that it will not be like this for LONG!
I have soo many things to do, to acheive, to let people know that i am also capable ..
But will everything that i want be accomplished?
CONFUSED!

Nowadays , i dunn feel like sharing, talking or even be myself to anyone..
I JUST FEEL LONELY!

"Nothing is permanent" i have heard it, but sometimes its true!
Like wad i always say to myself, NO MATTER WHO STAYS OR NOT, MY SWAMY IS THERE ALWAYS!! I can definetly say this.. I know he is watching me, guiding me, he knows wads best for me.
No matter how naughty, rude, irritating, cry baby, he still loves me..
HE WILL NEVER GIVE ME UP!
Swamy saranam..


PS: 65 days more.




கூவுகின்ற குயிலைக் கூட்டுக்குள் வைத்து பாடென்று சொன்னால் பாடாதம்மா..
சோலைமயில் தன்னை சிறைவைத்துப் பூட்டி ஆடென்று சொன்னால் ஆடாதம்மா..
நாள்தோறும் ரசிகன் பாராட்டும் கலைஞன் காவல்கள் எனக்கில்லையே..
சோகங்கள் எனாகும் நெஞ்சோடு இருக்கும் சிரிக்காத நாளில்லையே..
துக்கம் சிலனேரம் பொங்கிவரும்போதும் மக்கள் மனம்போலே பாடுவேன் கண்ணே..

என் சோகம் என்னோடுதான்... :((