Saturday, April 30, 2011

So UNFAIR!

You made me like an idiot yesterday!
Heard you like after sooo long, what i get was nothing!

Who called?!! Me or YOU?!! you did call me, and then you made a fight there..
Do you know how much was i hurt?
Soo badly that tears had to be there even when im lying down..

I told swamy, I didnt know who to tell it to..
Was it wrong to even joke?
Now i have to have my limatations with you, to kno wad to talk wad not to talk to you!
You made me feel like an idiot.. There i was saying something and there u went with ur own Funny sounds!
You know, it was practically nonsensical.. I didnt know wad to say..

Shall i just give up? But my heart says NO!
You know i went through lots for you.. I could even say maybe a little sacrifice for you..
I know u love me.. Soo much.. But i love you like so much.. Gave you soo much that i could.. Always never fail to do so..
DUDU, i am sorry if any point of time, anything that i said made u feel upset or made you soo affectd..
You should know, i will never say anything badly and never wana make u feel bad too..
U mean lots to me.. But never will i give you up.. NEVER!! Never will i stop loving you tooo, NEVER!
I know where u put me, and you should know where i have you.. MISS YOU BADLY!

Swamy, You know right! I always tell you right.. Be with him and guide him swamy!

But I can’t tell if you want me to or you’re just saying it because you know I’ll walk away if you don’t. But the saddest part is I won’t walk away, I’d stay and pray for another day with you and another chance to make you mine. I just wish that it wasn’t killing me to wait, because if I could walk away I would. I would find someone but he will never be you. No one will be you.