Saturday, December 4, 2010

LOST

Sometimes it makes me thing that , relationships in any way that we have is just full oF rubbish!
 PASAM, NEASAM, BANTHAM! Everything seems so fake to me at times..
Soo bothered , irritated..

You know i realise the most biggest mistake that i do is to keep everyone i knw sooo close to my heart, at the end of the day i have to be the one who gets affected and cry all about..

Sometimes it makes me tell that i dun want anybody except swamy!
He is the only one gonna be there for me at all times right.. Listen to me whine, cry, laugh, talk!
And answer my prayers! And feeling him at times is the biggest gift!


Feel sooo upset, i wanna just cry out but i dun have anyone to do it with me now!
Im lost, just looking forward for tmrw to spend good time with praveena and gaya!
I need some time and peace to let myself know im feelin better..

For now, Playing my guitar and just listening to songs make me feel better..

ANA!! Can u come here! I want u! I just feell soo lonelyy na! Hiaz.. I miss you na