Friday, December 3, 2010

ANA

I was seriously down and cofused yesterday..
When i hear ana said "MA" everything went down.
You know its seriosly very hard to miss the one you loved like no other , Kept very closed, Thinking of the person each second, And the person is everything to you!
Thats seriosly very hard very very hard to do..
I miss you like hell loads na.. Even if i wanna lay on ur shoulder , hug u tight and cry i have to tell myself u are not here with me.. But simply when i hear you everything i feel is gone na.
Thats how much i love u and the impact that i have..
U are my treasure and mine ana.. I cannot wait to hug u and cry aloud and tell u how much i missed you again na..
Faster come home na.. Waiting and counting my days aready! ANA IS COMING BACK!!

Uravin Perumai Pirivil Arindhu Uyiril Paadhi Kuraindhen..
Thangachi loveyous and loves you the most! FLYING KISS ALL THE WAY FROM HERE!



PS*I seriosuly miss you, Just realised it yesterday! Its been days since i felt it but today i wanna tell you that i seriously miss you! Looking forward..


SWAMY SARANAM!