Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I missed u the most on my birthday..

Birthday is finally Over! HAD FUN!
Thankyouu sooo much to all loved ones for their wishes, Galfrens gaya and praveena for making my 19th memorable, Mummy daddy sithi sittpa for that DREAM of mine! GUITAR!!, NANDY u completed my day! I love ur gifts and of course the love nandy! I love u all:)

ANA, thankyouu soo much for the latest call.. haha..  I was seriosuly waiting to hear u na..
Its ok i know you were busy.. But ya it made me yearn to hear you..
But u completed my day by me seeing u online! Feeling u in me! I love u  na. Thankyou for that beautiful song.. I wanna tell u something but maybe over the phone will be better.. Just wanna let u know that i miss you na..
My seventh birthday with u, And im proud to say that our relationship is growing and more to go..
U have seen me growing and i wanna u to see me grow even more! Not taller but older, wiser and prettier, haha!

I almost teared na, when i heard u over the phone in the morning..
The second birthday of mine not having u with me here..
All my bdaes in the this 5 years i will get to see ana and his hugs and kisses completes my birthday!
I miss that all from u na..Looking forward to see u next coming year..

No matter how many wishes, songs, Nothing is like urs aaeta.. Very special.. Very precious to me..
Im missing you soo much na.. Thangachi lovess you na..

*I MISSED YOU THE MOST ON MY BIRTHDAY ANA!