Friday, November 19, 2010

Swamy saranam

Its finally FRIDAY!!! TGIF!!


Im seriously tired, SLEEPPYYY, lazy! All i wanna do is SLEEPSLEEPSLEEP! Not forgetting swamy! He will knock my head if i nvr spent time with him! HAHa


Its an pleasure , seriously its an happiness i get when i spend atleast 15mins with him.. Saying the 108 saranams daily gives me the peace, and i feel him. Im soo glad about it. I look forward to evenings to spend time with swamy, I loveyou swamy!


Looking forward for tmrw's Youth poojai.. Got the feel of ayyapan bajans ready.. Its time! SWAMYSARANAM!


ANA! waiting for u to be back on sunday! I misssyouu loads u know.. I got smethg to tell you.. Once u are back i will..
I loveyou aaeta.
Ennai yaar enna kaetal oru sol pothum NEE yendru naan solvaen!



Love this
பல ராகங்கள கொண்ட பாடல் நீ,

பல வண்ணங்கள் கொண்ட வானவில் நீ,
பல கோணங்கள் கொண்ட வடிவம் நீ,
பல சுவரங்கள் கொண்ட ராகம் நீ,
பல வரிகள் கொண்ட கவிதை நீ,
பல மொழிகள் பேசும் இனமும் நீ,
பல யுகங்கள் வாழ்வாய் என்னுள் நீ,
நீயின்றி, இப்புவியில் இல்லை நான்!



Life isn't just a heartbeat. It's so much of relationships built, memories created, laugher shared, tears shed and love bound. Taking your own life may be your prerogative. But taking all these from every single person you've met or even chanced upon, is selfish. Value your soul. You only have one."