Sunday, June 6, 2010

Brother i miss you.

Kaatuchirukki Kaatuchirukki Yaar Katuchirukki Iva
Maazha Kodupaalo Eedi Idipaalo Maayamaai Povalo
Oh.. Kaatuchirukki Kaatuchirukki Yaar Katuchirukki Iva
Maazha Kodupaalo Eedi Idipaalo Maayamaai Povalo..



Stucked with this..
beautiful rendition..and of course ANURADHA!! ILOVEHER!


*Ana u don know how much of happiness is it to have u with me.
the photo above is my destop wallpaper, my facebook display and my blogger picture!
u knw na, it really makes my day everyday.. i smile to myself and i know u love me soo much no matter how naughty i am. i really miss u na alot that i just wish i can get ur kisses now! miss all that terribly! u are always in me here na even though i cant have u here physically!
ur presence is alwsys here watching me very closely! come home quick ana. thangachi love u ok!:) ummaah!!!
UNNAI KADAVUL VANTHU KEATALLUM YEATHIRPAEN THARAMATEAN!
ENTHAN NENJIL NEENGATHA THEANDRAL ,UNNAI NAN ENDRUM MARAVAEN!