Friday, June 4, 2010

back!

Finally back from CAMP! \
Had fun! But most the times i will tell myself I WANNA GO HOME!!
Learnt things and realized certain things about me too!
Missed home especially mummy:)
I always have her telling me to do this and that but there no! I had to do it myslef
Being a STUDENT LEADER wasnt easy at all
Everything was on me.. That was really a responsibility i had for this four days..
Not easy!
As usual made new frens! Fun! Had a great time. Not showering for almost three days and yes it was hell loads of fun we had at night!
Gave me the oppurtunity to have myself a leadership role and act through it:)
Thanks to all CARE STAFF!
Looking forward for the next one:)

Missed home and mummy loads..
My tigger too! and daddy, our night chats!
Missed home food! arghhh..the food was eewww! nvr eat well for almost four days!
its ok! mummy promised to bring me out tonite!:) yay!!!

Now back to my practiice!
Need to start practicing! haiz... scary!
Sangeetham class another stress thing! haiz!
But i miss teacher!:(



ANA, I rememeber last year when i went camp! ana missed me loads..like how i do now!
I went running to see ana the next day i was back! right ana? I miss those times
Saw ur status, ana, Watevr has happended last year june is something hard to forget i undertand but just throw all those unwanted things and yes go on ana..
Watever happened will definetly have a reason ana..Keep smiling and dun forget that i am always here for u.. Giving u my lap for u to rest ana..I miss all those times i had with u!
I miss my brother's lap! haiz! kiisskiss ana..take good care. God bless u at all times! WE ARE ALL HERE FOR OUR PRAVIN DASS! Thangachi loves uu sooooooooo soooooo much!:)


Feel like im missing certain things..
feels so left out..
fear! but i know swamy is watching! swamy saranam! ilove u swamy!