Sunday, June 13, 2010

its a sweet thing

Finally the competition is over.:) No more stress!
I was a little upset but ya its my stepping stone too.
I misses ana loads yest! How i wish i got him there seeing me sing.:(
Anyway thank you soo much stan for ur help:)
We did it together and ya we got more to come.
Takecare. I missyou :)


Thankyou mama for ur coaching. I had a great confidence after i learnt from you.
Thankyou vadi anna for all the encouragement. I appreaciate it;) Hugs anna, i missyou...
Thankoyou dinesh anna for all your big hugs at times:)
And ana, u were not physically here but i felt you. thankyou

Now back to school banupriya!
School mode and i wanted to go see HER before i go school but its aready sunday so maybe next week :) Trying my best to do better this time in school. i need you swamy to guide me along. kinda worried. alot of things in my mind is just bothering me in time. I just wish i can get a big hug from ana, sit down and cry out everything to him. i miss him alot and i know that..Thangachi love u aaeta:)


*I REALLY DO LOVE YOU. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING:)


*I do miss you chaechi. Hope you fine. Pls takecare. Lots of love:)