Thursday, March 18, 2010

Magic

I dun wish to be Emotional Here
But just to pen down my thoughts...At least it will make me feel better..

At times i think i was stupid to love you soo much and now this is what i get..
I loved you like no other..
Atlast it was so easy to move away..Hmmm..
No matter what i will never stop loving you.
Cos i think you still deserve the best place in my heart..
Sorry if something that i did made you upset.
Will be waiitng for the day Eagerly..
I loveyou:)


Hmm..
Another week is gonna end..
Each and every week things will be new for me..
Newer and newer and it fills me with the magic..
Sweet:)
Just feel like singing this to you..
Its For you...:)






There will be little rubs and disappointments everywhere, because we tend to expect too much.. but then, if one scheme of happiness fails, human nature turns to another..
if the first calculation is wrong, we make a second better: we find comfort somewhere."



*Chaechi..I always loveyou..:)