Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Finally Akkarajes ROM is done.
Something that everyone was watiting for..
We were all sooo happy for her..
Soo gorgoeous lor akkajes..
And our dance item was great..all our hard work and many thanks to akkaduruga for being sooo patient with me..ahah
Great day filled with surprises..love..tears of joy and HAPPINESS!
Once again CONGRATS AKKA AND ANNA:)

9 more days!!!
For my brother to be back..
Really i cannot believe it..
He is coming back:)
Hmmm...
I love u na..alot..more than you dooo! thats for sure..

and even now, thinking about the relationship of ours in this six years is soo surprising..
nvr did i thought that i will have you in my life na..
as i alwyas say no one can replace you..no one can be you na..
u have the same place in my heart..the highest place where i kept you six years ago..
little thangachi loves you,..

Anyway, work has been fine..
Accept for some stressful thoughts in me..
Getting all over..


Sometimes i do think, not everyone can remain in your lives for long..
Not everyone is gonna be there to guide you through ..
Not everyone is gonna be loving you like you do..
But just learn to treasure the moments with each other at all times.
Tommorrow is never predictable..Just hoping that each day will be a good one..:)


Your presence in my life brings wonderful smiles and loving thoughts within my heart:)