Saturday, February 27, 2010

Its a sweet feeling:)



This really melts my heart:)
*Thadumaari thadumaari nadandhEn
noolilaana mazhai aagi ponen
unnaal dhaan kalaignanaai aanenE

I struggled to walk
I became a rain made of thread
I became an artist because of you...

Superb Composition by the GREAT Ar Rahman!:) And Shreya Goshal brought it to Live emotions:)

Anyway This week has passed..Somehow work was Ok. Can manage ..Weekends are here. Did some shopping after so long..ahha

Things are fine on my side..Hoping for more better things to happen:)crossfingers*

Anyway another 26 days for aaeta to be back;) Cant wait thou..Loads fo things are happening and yes patiently waiting for all those:) Its a Fun Marvellous MARCH..

And yes, U do melt me at times:) Thanks for not failing to make me smile every single day:) Love you:)ous march!

Missing my Babes..Its been some time i saw them..Hoping they are fine..Cnt wait to catch up with them. Loads of love PRAVEENA AND GAYA:)

Ana, I love u loads. U mean the world to me. U remain as my shining moon. And whnevr i see that on the sky i will tell myself softly ILOVEYOU NA..U are so far that i cnt catch but i do send my flying kiss there all the time. I love u na. Loads and loads. And mis u tooooo! Little thangachi is waiting for u here, FASTER COME!