Tuesday, December 15, 2009

holidays

Finally Holidays are here.
Something i was waiting for..haha
Now i can sleep late and wake up late also..
VADIVELA...NOW U HEAR AH...I CAN SLEEP READY!!!! AHAHAHHA.
Miss you lots anna. So happy for you that things are going good for you..
Cant wait for ur big day also!
Thangachi always love u vadivela!
Watiing to see you:)


Exams are over for now.
Another two more when school reopens..
Hmm
Somehow karthikai masam coming to a end also.
Irumudi kattu on 28th Dec..
I cant wait.

And,
About me ..
Ice cream are my best friends nowadays..
Without fail i have been having them daily after school..
Hmm...I feel the satisfication wen i have them..
Hahha..
ANd yes, BUBBLE TEA! After soooo long i had it today! Woohooo

Holidays are good to sleep! But boring when you have nothing to do on that day!
Must make plans soon!
Had lunch with thambi today:)
Yes, at times i rememeber that i still have the duty of a BIG SISTER!
Glad that nowadays i atleast go the time to spend time with mummy and daddy!
Thanks ayyapa:)


ANNDDDD..

My brother called!
When i saw the number you can see my me smiling,
Especially the ringtone.
Its our song and when it rings and looking at the photo of us on the phone when he calls makes me so excited
That moment will always be special for me
I have the smile on me when i say ANAAA TO HIM!
I miss aaeta lots.
Those times when i use to whine at him..
Those times i use to fight with ana
Those times i use to cry to ana..
Those times i use to call him jus to say ILOVEYOU AAETA!!!!
Those times i use to talk to ana for hours and share all the things i do for that day
I miss ana loads..
Nevertheless the distance made me realise how much ana is worth in my life..
I realised how important he is to me:)
AND YES, EACH DAY I LOVE AAETA MORE!
NEVER WILL HE BE FORGOTTEN! COS HE IS TOO DEEP IN ME!
Thanagchi love u na:) kisses aaeta

Gayaaaa is back
Cant wait to see her also
Saturday i guess!!
MISS HER LOADSS!:)


And also, I have loads of time to practice on many songs that i wanted to before!
Here comes my lyrics writing time and SONGS!!


*ILOVE YOU NA*