Friday, December 11, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE:)


Tmrw Is RAJINI uncle Birthday!!!!
HAHAHA..
Excited as usual:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE!
I PRAY THAT YOU WILL BE BLESSED WITH GOOD HEALTH AND WEALTH.
MAY YOU LIVE FOR 100 YEARS!
WE LOVE YOU SIR!
He is someone i respects loads
I grow up seeing him
The first ever movie i watched wad ANBULLA RAJINIKANTH
My favourite movie of him. Being himself in the movie was the plus Point!
I use to watch all his movies..
I keep him very close to my heart
A GREAT ACTOR, who toouched many thousands Hearts.
I really wanna see him one day and tell him how much i love him!
Keep rocking sir!
Looking forward for another SUPERHIT movie
Kanna, Nan yeppa varuvaen Yeppadi varuvaenu Yarrukum Thaeriyathu..
Aana Varavendiya Nearathilla Correcta Varuvaen:)
I LOVE YOU UNCLEEE