Sunday, December 20, 2009

CHRISTMASSSS

CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!! hahha
Kinda excited about it..
SHopping yet to be done.
Most probably Next week:)

Yes..
Loads of updates to be done:)
Firstly, Gaya is back
I was so excited to see her and Bestie on saturday.
After so long we had the three of us together spending time!
We had lunch at gokul and dessert in STARBUCKS!
Loads of laughter..AND YES i missed that loads for some time!
I got that happiness back..
Looking forward too see the two Loves Next week:)

Next!
OUR ECP!!
Hhaha
Talking baout it makes me laugh out loud
Lots of things to say..
Photos will tell u the story!
Firstly thanks loads for the lady kedy who made my day in bishan interchange! haha
WHAT THE SHIT MAN!!
Anyway i dont wish to explain more..
Frm the time we met until we end the whole outing, we were laughing and laughing..
Loads of photos..gossips..fun..
Our bicycle ride was great eventhough it was tiring..
Twister game was also funn!
HAhha..
I missed the day so much
After so long we four of us had a great time
For a moment i forgot all my tensions and lived mself for that day!
Thanks to all my Three AKKAS!
Looking forward to see urll SOONNN!!:)))
Photos are all on facebook!!!

Next AVINASH BIRTHDAY!
HIS FIRST ONE!
After so long had family time..
Good food and yes loads of love:)

Next, Met puni akka and kasturi dearest..
Before akka leaves singapore to india!
Wanted to see her.
Had ice cream treat from her from BEN AND JERRY!
yummy!!
Thankyou akkalove:)
Miss you..
Faster come back lets meet up with mama his time!
Miss all of themloads..


AND...
Somehow kathikai masam is coming to a end..
28TH will be the irumudi kattu!
Looking forward..
Missing My vadivela!
So happy that My ever sweet durga akka and My Favourite vadivela ENGAGEMENT!
I CANT WAIT:)
Soo happpy for them both!
Congrats ..
I LOVE URLL AKKA AND ANNA!:)

I MISS U AAETA!
I FEEL LIKE HUGGING YOU NA.
TAKECARE.
THANGACHI ALWAYS LOVE U!