Thursday, November 19, 2009

swamy saranam

Season IS here.
SWAMIYAE SARANAM AYYAPA

In this season i pray to You Bless everyone swamy.
Keep everyone in Your eyes and Be with all those Samys Who Put Malai.
Swamy saranam.

Have started My fasting and ya cant wait for all those weekends Bajans ..
I want to feel him through all this..
Unfortunetly I cannot attend this week.
Being a girl thats the Problem..
But its Ok..My Thoughts are all on him.
Will be waiting eagerly to see HIM next week.
I love You SWAMY!


Novemeber is gonna end also..
Thast really fast..Thambi's birthday is this Sunday.. Thinking What to Get Him..
Recording has been Done for Nov 29..
It went great. Very satisfied
Waiting for The day to perform..

School is been good.
Tiirng But i have no choice but to force myelf to attend class..
Have not been feeling well for the past few days.. Waiting to get well soon..
Saturday there is a performance for a wedding..
Got to practice..

Missed my Aaeta somuch..
I miss the presence of him..
I have no choicee but to disturb him at nights and hear him before i go to bed peacefully.
I hope u are doing good with your new car..
Thangachi always love you na..I always keep u with me na..I always have ur thoughts in me..
I will nvr change my Phone or my Destop Wallpaper anything than Our Photo..
Looking at those everyday reminds me that You are with me all the time..
Take care BROTHER..

Thankyou chaechi For all those things..
I apprecite it alot..
Waiting to see you again
I miss you..
I love you MAANY!


Met My gg AKKAS..
Wah after so long we had the three of us..
But still waiitng for our last time Outings we use to have..
I waiting for our SWING SESSION..
Even if there is no more SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS For Me..
I will meet them AFTER SCHOOLL..lets goo akkas.. hahah
LOVE YOURLL MANY!