Tuesday, November 10, 2009

swamy saranam

I feel the days are very fast nowadays. Soon November will come to a end too.
School is getting fine
I am coping quite well
was glad to see myself doing well for physics. I dun have knowledge about it as it didn't take it a a subject in secondary school
And nowadays i have pledged myself to sleep earlier.
Maximum 1030 i should be on bed.
I feel very restless and sick when i don't have amble time to rest and have some time for myself..


Cant wait for this weekend to end..
Cant wait to see my MAKKALs on sat( gg akkas) haha
Headache is something i am having often nowadays.
HAIZ..The pain is so killing me at times.
I didn't want to tell mummy later she will bring me see doctor.Someone i dun like to see..hahah.
Its just that i need more time to sleep..


Anyway BIrd park trip was so fun
Got a chance to see all the vasantham crew again
I missed them
Even camera man uncle..my biggest fan haha
Had lots of fun
Thanks stan and punitha akka was with me all the while..
Thanks for taking care fo me ka
And vicky anna thanks for dropping me home..
Had fun with rekha akka rajesh akka ebi anna and my siva mama..hahha
and of course my punitha akka!
And ya Gt anna..hahha thank god i had the time to spend with him..
Like u asked Who's my sister ..MEEE! I miss u anna..see ya on nov29! i cant wait

and...I realised that i am so active today
Keep doing things that i wasn't doing for sometime
I was practically the noisiest in class today..
Maybe the secret of success was the Early sleep yesterday! haha
I am gonna follow that aready..haha

Anyway things on me ae going fine
I cant simply wait for the season.
i miss my sastha pillaigal..
I am gonna spend every weekend with them aready..
I miss all my akkas and annaes..Its been some time since i saw them all..
Monday i will startt my vegetarian process haha..Its gonna be fun definetly..
Ayyapa i cant wait to sing for u Aarathi song every weekends!
Swamy saranam!

Azgai Pookuthey
Sukamai thakuthey
Adada kathilil Solamal Kolamal Oolangal Thaladuthey...