Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Moon i miss you

November is here.
Thats really fast...They year is gonna end..
Im gonna turn 18 soon too..
Hmmm.
I have been called to perform for the sinda project hope show on nov 29..
My birthday itself..haha..The whole day im gonna be there..
This year its gonna be a little different in celebrating it at Studio with vasantham! Kinda exciting. But im gonna miss the time i am going to spend with mummy and daddy as usual and our morning movie time with sithi and sittpa and blessings from Ravi mama and atha and kisses from Sabrish baby! Most importantly i wont be even able to see ana..
I really hope to atleast see himon webcam on the special day. I hope so..

Karthikai masam is coming and coming..Ayyapa here we come with bajans..
U are gonna be looking soo good ready..Lots of flowers, Abishegams, Archanai, and ya lots of food for u!
haha
I cant wait ayyapa to see u on every saturday and sing for u and feel you!
Here comes sastha pillaigal for u...We love u swamy..be with us and shower ur blessings to all!
SWAMY SARANAM!
And ayyapa keep veran in safe hands and make sure he has the same love now..I miss him loads!

Cant waitfor weekends and ya Our sunday outing to bird park! Im kinda excited..
I cant wait for tonite 's fun too..haha
many excting things coming my way and ya i hope all things go smooth..
I miss ana loads..I really wish i can be with him now, Hug him now, Kiss him now and cry to him and tell him how i missed him for this 131 days that has passed..Its like i cant sometimes believe that he is not here with me to share my happiness with him..normally he will be the first one to knw anything that i have been engaged! Now i feel like ana is very far from me..
he will be the one who knows how much happy i am ..haiz..god gave this space between us for some time maybe to streghten the relationship of ours..No matter what na, u will be the one who is always close to my heart na..ana yennoda ana! yarun unnai sontham kondal idaiyil vantha orimai yendral anthaykaga nan valakaduvaen! sorry at times im jealous becis i love ana so much like the distance between u and the moon! so much that it cant be measured! takegood care.i will wait to see u! just dun forget to give me a hug and kiss cos i need it badly!
Your little one always love u ana! be with me!



When I first saw you I was afraid to talk to you,
When I first talked to you I was afraid to like you,
When I first liked you I was afraid to love you,
Now that I love you I m afraid to lose you