Thursday, October 29, 2009

I MISS U VERAN!

It was shocking for me to know that i lost you..
You were my companion and it was very hard for me to accept that u are not with me home.
Every night i get to tear thinking about you..
You were precious to me
I still cant accept it
I really pray to god that you are in safe hands..You will be..
I believe in that..
I hope u return home one day just to wipe my tears!
I am waiting
I miss you Boy!


Anyway
Happy birthday NANDY!
You are 19 ready! haha
I pray that all ur desires come true
Dont worry..we are all here for you..God bless
Lovelove akka!


Thanks for the day stan!
You made me smile
I was excited to see you after so long..
Thanks for all those things..
U really made me feel the importance for u!
Cant wait to see u on saturday!
And ya watever is it i will be always there for u pandee!
Lots of Misses!


Exams next week..
I am preparing and ya cant wait for it to end also!
Ayypan season is coming..
I am very excited and i cant wait for the season..
My virutham starts too..i cant wait to feel him! Swamy saranam!
Ayyan arul oondu endrum payam illai povom Sabrimalai!
I LOVE U SWAMY!



*I owe u many Vadi annae!
I miss you! U made me know how much u love this thangachi!