Monday, October 26, 2009

UPDATES!

Chaechi's Birthday party was awesome
She was looking like an DOLL!
Very pretty suit and ya my chaechi was so pretty!
Yen kannae patturum! haha
Performance was great!
Thankyou dinesh annae!
Dinesh annae yennai vittu pogathey! hahha
Thanks for the patience and not forgetting vadi annae who guide us along
it was a great performance!
We did well isnt it annae!
I had a fun performing with u!
Love ya annae!

I am missing u chaechi!
I had fun with u for the past two days!
haha..made many china frens ah! haha
takecare chaechi..
we are all here for u always
ur daddy watches u all the time!
remember wad i told u k!
i love u always chaechi!

Back to school now
Laboratory work is gonna start soon!
im kinda excited!

Lots of things to be done!
I am really trying my best!
I got an A for science module! Omg i was soo excited to see that!
Soo glad!

Im missing my akkas and annaes so much
Its been some time since i saw all of them
i guess deepavali was the last time!
Cant wait for ayyapan season to see all of them back! Started to Hum all those ayyapan songs i use to sing! haha..ayyan arul oondu!
AKKA JES I MISS U loh!

October is ending..
Nandy's birthday is coming up!
Amuthu akka house deepavali lunch is alsO coming up!
cant wait too see all of them!
missing them loads too!

Thats it for now..
Ayyapa be with me for some decisions i make in my life
I dont know whether its right or wrong but i need u to be there to guide along!
Still waiting for the answer! hmmm