Thursday, October 22, 2009

Updated!

Still in the Deepavali mood..
I cant wait for chaechi's Birthday Party
And our PERFORMANCE..

I miss ana so muchh
Even to count those days for him to be back is still countless by fingers..
Haiz
Missing my vasantham stars ..lOADS..
Missing bajans. cant wait for November
..


School is going fine..
Modules are getting very challenging.
Love my modules than before..Classmates are better than before
New friends..Interesting!

Moving on..
Deepavali was great..But i didnt have the excitement in methis year that much..I dun know the reason. But nevertless it was great to see all my relatives..Lots of fun.. gossips ..good food..lots and lOts of photos and ya CANDID shots! hahah
Started eating From My vadivela House all the way to mama house in the evening..
Bloated stomach..
And it ended..

Back to School..Modules.Project..Presentations and ya grades!
Trying my level best to do well this time..Im getting there and glad about my grades..
Be with me ayyapa..I need you


AND YA NOT forgettiing swing session with my two favourites..GG akkas..
I am waiting!
Missinthem loads and our playground session!