Saturday, November 21, 2009

SWAMY SARANAM


I cant wait for the next week to end.
I want to see My AYYAPA in temple.
I want to sing sing for him..
I miss him..
So upset that i cannot make it this week.But i will be fine for a longer time.
I can attend Bajans after this peacefully.
Swamy Saranam


I was thinking That I am gonna Miss my birthday celebrations With all my loved ones this year..
But as i watching Vasantham Putting all those advertisements about those who need more help in Finance. Watching those made me feel so upset.
I am not gonna have bad time there but A GREAT feeling that I'm doing it for those who need help.
So poor thing to watch people Like this.
I really hope People will donate Generously ..That will really make those people smile.
On my birthday i am really feeling Great that I'm doing something Good..
Swamy keep them in your sight also..


Looking forward to Weekends and MANY more exciting things..
Missing my SASTHA CHELLAMS alots..
Cant wait to see them..

SWAMY SARANAM