Friday, September 25, 2009

Ur happiness lies in my happiness!

Today was great to spend my time with Girlfriend!
It was after long we had time together for a long time
Swinging..Lunch..Singing..Arcade and many!
It was Soo fun with her
I am gonna miss her for two weeks
So have a good trip dearie
Will be waiting for u to be backk..Remember, evrything lies on Ur return! ahahha
Missing gaya too..Cant wait for her arrival.. Many things to be done when she is back! hhaha

Missing ana too..Today i didnt see the moon and i was upset and it remeinded of my brother.. I badly wanted to hear him.. so decided to ring him..Sorry if i disturbed u na.. I felt like hearing u!

Anyway, While travelling home, I had many thoughts in me..
Is relationships really important!?
Its quite confusing actually
I dun find the need to..
Isnt it quite distracting ?..
Hmmm.
Kinda Funny..


Cant wait for tmrw.. Hope for the best ! All the best to my Vasantham Star Akkas and annaes who is gonna rock the stage tmrw! God bless

ANA,
I MISS YOU!
I NEED YOU
I LOVE YOU
I WILL KEEP U IN ME FOREVER!
TAKECARE
I hope to hear you soon!