Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I missed my moon

Firstly i cant wait for the Big day
Themeethi festival on oct 5th..
11 more days to go..
Looking at all those songs and videos made me feel the vibrations..
Om sakthi!
Anyway i had a great fun day with chaechi at east coast park
We went cycling today and playing in the water with sand writing lessons at the beach...haha
So fun!


I had the best day in my week..
Thanks many to her for bringing me there
We had muffins and more! haha
Phtos will tell the story..So do check out in facebook!
I love u chaechidearest
Next waiting for our ball session with GG akkas! haha
Week has been good. Painting house was great. I had fun..Loads of fun..
Kind of a family bonding too..
Deepavali mood has arrived..Many to dooo
Anyway my heartest Sympathy to patti who just paseed away! We pray that she rest in peace!
And also..I missed ana sooooo much on Tuesday..
Normally i do miss him but tuesday was just not my day i guess..
Wasnt feeling good..Really wanted to see him..Ayyapan Knows the tears i shed..
I missed him..Cant wait to see him! Miss the presence!
Cant wait for my performance on oct 9 with stan!
Still practicing..Hope it goes well..And stan, we will do our best on that day..No worries Friend!
Takecare..Missing ya Loads!
RecentLy, heard this vanam konda vennilavay song..
I really got reminded of Brother..As i always say ana, Moon is you the star is me.. Always beside you..At night i will somehow see you ..You are very far from me today..So vinillay pathai illai unnai thoda yeani illai..


Ana unnai Parthirupaen
Kalkaduka Kathirupaen
Ana vanthu seirum varai
Thaekampol nan kidapaen
ANA VANTHU SEIRNTHU VITTAL AAVI KONDU NAN NADAPAEN!
*Thats a fairytale Happening in me!