Tuesday, September 15, 2009

MAGICAL SMILE AND YELLOW MOON!

Watched this Movie Called "JAB WE MET" in youtube.
It was so lovely
Really! I felt the love in the movie
So swweeet..
If you have the time Do watch! With english Subtitles on youtube.

ANyway I cant wait for October 3rd
I am performing on Vasantham Star FINALS with the rest
So excited to see everybody again
I missed my whole crew
So happy
But i will be missing my duruga akka house prayers.. Decided to go there after I Finish..
If not i will miss that!

Missing gaya lots! Cant wait for her to be back on december! Lots of plan waiting!
Cant wait for this week to end!
So bored..
I am dieting now.. haha
Guess im consuming loads of food nowadays!
AND IM IN LOVE WITH UYIRE EN UYIRAE SONG!
So beautiful the lines and it made me feel!

Unnudan irukayile nilavukum siragugal mulaikirathe
Ithuvarai nanum partha nilava
Ithanai velicham kodutha nilava

Im just confused! haha

Anyway, I MISS YOU ANADEAREST! THANGACHI IS SO HAPPY FOR UR ACHIEVEMENT!
GO ON NA! I KNOW THAT ANA IS CAPABLE! MORE AND MORE VICTORY WILL BE ON UR SIDE!
AYYAPAN BLESSES U NA! AND KEEP MY KISS OK? THANGACHI LOVES YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH!