Sunday, September 13, 2009

Second week of Holidays are ending..
Nothing so interesting..
So bored and i am so restless nowadays
Eating is my hobby now..haha
Another Three more weeks to go..

Im just upset about some people..
Very disturbing
At times i cant really say out certain things about this matter
I shared it with ana but ya i still have the disturbings in me
Why is it not clear?
Why are u bothering me when im not Interested
Can you just stop
But at the same time i dun wish to lose you
I wont forget those words and days with you..
I will always be there for you
Try to understand ..
You are still my favourite..Takecare!


Getting over issues are something im trying my best in.
I dun wish to see ana worried
He is too worried..
But i have no choice but only to Cry to him
He knows me well i guess
Anyway, Apart from all this, deepavali is coming
Im excited
Theemathi is on the way
I cant wait

Im missing ana
Wished he was here with me
Nevertheless, Chaechi made me feel so loved at times.
Thanks to her..
I miss bajans.. Must be in action soon..
I miss all my akkas and annaes..
I miss my vasantham crew
I miss KASTURIIIII! ROCK ON GIRL!
and again I MISS MY ANA SOOO MUCH!

Thanks praveena, You were there when i need someone
I enjoyed my day with you
For a moment i forgot the world
Will be waititng for the next Meet up..
Takecare

Fow now i will try to be a bookworm to kill my boredom!