Monday, September 7, 2009


Basically this post will be quite long i guess
So read it patiently ok?
Things are going good on my side
Except some unwanted things which i dun wish to mention here

Anyway, Met my Chaechi on Friday
I was so excited to see her
We went Bugis i met her there
Went to do Her temp rebonding .. haha
Then went for lunch at junction!
It was good
I had yong tau foo!
hahaha
CRAVINGS!


Then a small walk down to shops.
Chaechi bought me a sper girl shirt!
Yea i cant wait to wear it!
haha

Then bubble tea time
then small talks
then went to raffles hospital to get some things from Aunty!
Then went to mrt to wave her byebye!
I missed her loads that day!
She is just too sweet to be with!
I cant imagine being so bonded with her in a short while
I love to hug her!
I love her kisses!
It makes me feel so loved!
I see my ana in her at times!
I loved my day with her
Cant wait to see her again!
Then at night went over to meet sithi sitaappa
I was so excited to see them too
Slept at mama house and in the morning when over to do out the preparations for mass bajan!
it was good
I find it so exciting
It was so tiring but i love my day too
I went back home at around 830pm
Soexcited for the next day
Yesterday was a blast!
SASTHA PILLAIGAL 10 THE YEAR ANNIVERSARY WITH MASS BAJANS AND CULUTURAL SHOW!
I LOVED MY DAY!
We were all so tired but it was all for our achievement made at the end of the day!
It went so well..
Pictures are all on facebook!
I had a good day!
Bajans were all great!
Food was happening until i was too full and due to that i had to vomit! hahaha
Funny!
Now im resting at home actually!
So bored!
I dun know how i am gonna spend my another four weeks!
And as usual i cant wait for ana to be back!
March 2010 will be the month i will be awating for
Not for him to come here and punch me for all those naughty things i did
For me to run and give him a BIG HUG AND MY SWEET KISS!
I Am missing aaeta so much!
I want to hug him and say how much i missed him
And watever is it ana, u are kept in my heart very long ago.
I cant remove it
ANTHA KADAVUL VANTHU KAETALLUM YEATHIRPAEN THARAMATEAN!
I LOVE U ANA