Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Its gonna be back to schoooolllll

This week has been Alrite..
Next week Im back to school aready..
No more sleeping long hours,
No more Drinking coffee with digestive biscuits,
No more Watching Roja kootam,
No more Dancing at home alone..
And i will miss Talking to ana online!

Fiinally Five weeks are gonna be over..
School here i come!
With many expectations and new environment i am kinda excited about it..
Theemathi is on the way..Om sakti
Cant wait too

The most Exciting will be Saturday
The finals of Vasantham Star
I cant wait to know our vasantham star 2009..
Its gonna be a blast evening
I cant wait to hear our whole recording and start practicing for it
It starts from tmrw where i have to report back to mediacorp for some Issues regarding finals
All the very best To My vicky annae and Siva mama..Rock the stage
Its very exciting to see all my Contestants back..
Many things to be done..

AND, Praveenaaa, Faster come back dei..
Waiting for ur arrival dearest..
Lets Swing! hahaha



AND FINALLY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST GOWRI AKKA!
I HOPE U ENJOYED UR DAY!
GOD BLESS YOU!
I LOVE U AKKA!!

I might be the world to you but how true are u in your words.
Its hard to decide..Anyway i still keep u with me
Yenthan Nenjil Neengatha Thaendral Neethana??!!
Thanks for being there alwys Friend! Love ya