Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Yes Pitching is done for this week.
Show is on August 15 live On vasantham central.
So excited but a little nervous when thinking of the stage!
ahhaah
Practices with mama was good.
I can see that i have improved a little..
Yesterday i felt that i was better..
Wasnt afraid and i did my best
Will still keep on practicing..
More to be done to be perfect..
Just hope that i can make it to the next round..
All my loved ones are by my side with me
The full support that they give me makes me so loved
Not everyone is blessed with loved ones
Always wanted to thank Gowri akka and gejax akka.
They actually did a list of songs for me to chose from
Many discussions
Their support for me really make me motivated
Thank you akka(I miss the swing)

Sastha chellam(ALL MY AKKAS AND ANNAES)
They have been there all the time
As Ana told Once i see them there cheering for me all my nervouseness will be gone.
Pretty exciting to be involved in this things
I feel so glad at times
But it nvr to easy!
And ya never will i forget my loved ones who brought me this far!
And ana, No matter you are my first priority not VASANTHAM STAR!
You more important
Dun worry sit there and watch me and i will make u proud!
I am missing you ana


Cant wait for FRIDAY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY!
Wohohooo
Simply cant!!
so exciting!
Thats it for now
Toodles!