Monday, August 3, 2009


Many upsetting issues disturbed me for some time
i guess im much better today after seeing that pretty amma in Ana house
She gave me the confidence and the strenght in my heart today
Yes my pillar of strenght..
Not forgetting my AYYAPAN
My bestfriend who listens to me whining at all times
Be with me ayyapa, Show the confidence in me and give me the strenght.
I really love you so much ayyapa.
Ayyan arul oondu endrum payam illai..
I hope to do well..
And yes, So glad to see that my loved ones are there for me
Very gifted to have people like this in my life
Thats definelty god's gift
Those little encouraging words make me really tear
For always being there i owe u loads loved ones
And yes, Ana i thank god for listening to me at times
Whenever i feel like hearing you somehow i have the chance to hear you
Thats love ana
haha
So upset when i watched the movie today
iT REMINDED OF YOU AND I CANT STOP MY TEARS
God's grace you called me..
I miss youterribly aaeta
Take care
Thangachi loves you so much!
Cant wait for tuesday band practice and ya many other things too.