Monday, August 10, 2009

Next week is my Turn there
I just cant imagine myself
Went for the first round and it gave me the confidence
But still worried
I want to do my best in this
I will practice hard for this one week left
Mama, thanks for those encouraing words, it makes me go and yes will do my best in this.
lots of comments from people makes me feel good and the support is there from them

I cant wait to perform and get the comments frpm everyone
Will practice hard and do my level best
Ayyapa, be with me and give me the courage in heart
I need u so much.
I love you Swamy!
School is gonna end in a week time
Exams are coming
I got to prepare that too
Lots of things in my mind
Hope to get those unwanted things out soon


Feel blessed during aadi masam and those blessings make me feel good during bajans
I am happy to say i have loved ones beside me here to tell me and show me how much they really love this naughty girl..


Anyway, im missing my ANA so much
i have not been seeing him or hearing him in webcam
I guess he is also busy and i too have no time for myself
ANyway na, i just wan to tell you that im sorry!
Till then takecare!

ILOVEYOU ANA!






**I CANT TAKE OFF MY EYES FROM THIS PICTURE. THIS IS MY DESTOP PHOTO AND I REALLY DUN KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE ANA COS ITS JUST PRICELESS!
I MISS YOU BIG BROTHER!