Thursday, August 13, 2009

MISSING YOU NA



Two more days left. My god cant imagine. Practices are going good
Following what mama told me
Doing my part
Wardrobe selection was like so irritating.
Couldnt get anything small for me.
Arghhh
Today got to go back to find something nice!!
Getting so nervous as the BIG DAY approaches!
I just love being with all the annaes and akkas there.
So fun
Each and everyone are fun to be with
And saravanan annae stop saying u wanna kidnap me ah! haha


Anyway i am missing my ANA so much this week
This whole week i didnt hear him
I am so upset
Guess he is busy
Not even a reply to my mails
How am i gonna sing to Sing to him before i go on stage!
Yesterday i felt the pain of missing ana
Tears just filled my eyes when i dont have him here with me
Many people are coming in my lives now and i am so scared!
Ana, I am just scared
Keep me with u na
Dont leave me ana
Keep in touch with me NA
No matter what i still keep u in my heart
Our bond is so precious that i can bear to lose it anyway!
Takecare
Your thangachi is missing you badly
Work carefully
I LOVE YOU PRAVIN DASS!



**Waiting for the day to sleep on ur laps ana!