Monday, August 17, 2009

vasantham STAR!


Finally my first round is done!
Omg, it was a freaky experience i had!
But i loVed the day soo much
Photos are in facebook.
so many thanks to all the akkas and annaes there and you too stan!
they gave me the encouragement!
thanks to GTA ANNAE
He made me realise that i can do it
AND
Seeing all my loved ones there for me made me smile brightly
My fear was brought away when i saw them cheering
I must appreciate everyone who came down for me
So sweet of all of them
Thanks gowri akka and my singer for the beautiful banner!
it was so sweetlooking and i loved it soo much!
it might be my last banner for vasantham star, who knows! but i will treasure it!
Feel like giving a hug to all now!
SASTHA PILLAIGAL have given me the support always.
Mama, sorry for upsetting u but i did my best there! i hope for the best!
Without their cheering i would have been so scared
they were there and made me go well on that day!
I did my best and i will see the outcome of it on coming saturday..My results show!
I am prepared for anthing and as Duruga akka said ayyapan knows the right path for me!
Put It to him
Many thanks to all who voted!
So nice of all of them
I appreciate it alots!
I missed my ANA badly on saturday!
Evryone was here except for him
Very upset and i teared many times due to this!
How i wish he was there to share the happiness of cheering for me!
I am still waititng to send him the video!

Wait ah na. Will send you soon!
Anyway na, I am sorry!
I didnt know it will affect you soo much!
I almost teared when you said NO BANU ..NO ME!
how come na u love me this much
i didnt know u loved me sooo much
Dont worry na i will be with u
i want you see me grow na
you have been there when i needed you
you are mine!
But watever is it ana i can still tell you that THINGS DUN REMAIN!
Its not in our hands!
But i will keep u!
Nan yarrukagum unggalae vitukodukamateean!
Ennoda ANA ennaku mattum than! remember na!
enadhu selvam nee, enadhu vaRumai neeizhaiththa kavidhai nee,
ezhuththu pizhaiyum neeiraval veLicham nee,
iravin kaNNir nee
enadhu vaanam nee, izhandha siRagum nee
NEE thooki vaLLartha thuyaram NAAN!
I LOVE YOU LIKE NO OTHER AND I MISS YOU LIKE NO OTHER WOULD NA!
COS I HAVE U SO DEEP IN ME!
TAKECARE!



**VASANTHAM STAR I LOVE YOU**