Sunday, August 23, 2009

The journey ended with a amile on my face!










Its the end of my VASANTHAM STAR JOURNEY on the August 22nd 2009!
I wasnt expecting as i really wanted to perform another week
Unfortunetly i coudnt get in
I was very upset
I felt like an stupid For a moment
Cant even sing well
It was my fault and not anyone else.
I was nervous and i knew my mistakes there
I cried but later on i realized
Its really not easy to stand there infront of cameras, 1000 of audiences and judges
I came down far and i had to leave the competition
In this journey i learnt many things
Not only singing but also some life lessons to know
I miss my Akkas and Annaes there
thanks loads to everyone there .. they were just to sweet!
Thanks stan! you were there when i need a shoulder!
So nice of them to take good care of me at all times
Lots of pictures, gossips, fun , laughter, emotional moments are all gonna be missed!
It was a fun journey
I had the experience of Mediacorp
Many fun moments to be cherised!
Its ok i will never ever give up my passion and my love for music
Will continue my Sangeetham and be a better contestant like what duruga akka said!
I must really thank ALL MY LOVED ONES who came just for me on the 15th august to support me
Without them i would just be soo nervous
Trust me after seeing them i had the confidence in me
All my sastha pillaigal was there
Very grateful for them
I really owe them many
And mama, You have trained me , taught me many things and ya i did my best.
So sorry i coudnt do that well
But i really appreciate ur words that u tell me each time
I was very confident becos of you and ur encouragement
Thank you MAMA!
Thanks many to Mamadearest and attai for coming down for me also
So sweet of them!
Sithi and sittapa have never failed to be there for me
Gowri akka thanks loads for that beautifull banner
I really adore the banner
Gejax akka thanks many for ur support
YOu dun fail to make me smile
Nandy , i must really thank you for the encouragement and ur msges..
Love ya
Duruga akka: She never fail to cheer me up
She screamed for me when i was on the stage
I saw that! haha
So supportive and Loving. she mean lots to me cos i only know how much she was there for me at times!Mummy and daddy thanks for the love and care
Daddy, thanks for ur banner at home! haha
VADI ANNAE.. I MUST Thank u for giving me the oppurtunity to know my talent
Without u annae i woundt gone for the auditions
Your support was there since the start
I really appreciate it
I love you annae!
You are Very Special to me


Not forgetting my Brotherprecious,
He wasnt here to see his little one perform but nevertheless he didnt fail to watch over me form there
I got his full support and his blessings from there
I was extremely upset when he wasnt here
He wasnt here to share my happiness with me when i finished my performance that day
Never theless i always see him in me!
Ana, You are first one i cry to when i coundt control myself cos only you can make me feel better and you know it urself
I really missed u at those times
I am missing many now ana
Tears just roll down when i think about those times i use to lie on ur shoulder and cry out my feelings
How i wish you are with me now
I will be waiting for ur arrival aaeta
And as you always say YOU ARE MY NUMBER ONE FAN
Yes, i have many people as my new fans but watever na you will never be moved from that deep place in my heart!
You are irreplaceable just like me to you na! hehe
Takecare
I miss you PRAVIN DASS!
FINALLY
I JUST WANNA WISH MY SINGER
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SINGER
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNAE
THANGACHI LOVES YOU!
GOD BLESS YOU!