Friday, August 28, 2009

Firstly Its Been Solid SIXTY DAYS since my brother left for US!

Hmmm, Thats quite fast
At times thinking the days being passed so fast and the number of days i didnt see him
God gave me the strength to hold back my tears
Anyway he is doing good there
God bless him all the time
I will never forget to pray for him everyday
I really miss him loads at times.
Tears of Missing him will never be missed each day!
glad that at least i get to see him on webcams
I love my ana so much!








Holidays are here!
Arghhh
Five weeks
Im gonna be bored!
Thinking whether to go work or not!
Seriously i love staying at home
Lets see! :)
Things going good on my side
Realising that im growing..
Ya ana, im growing
Seeing u tear really tells me that u have seen me so well since the day i was thirteen!
I miss my Vasantham star crew!
Tmrw is the seocnd round and i wish all the best to the others!
ROCK ON GRP B!
*ILOVE YOU ANA!

and CONGRATS MY AKKAJES..CANTWAIT FOR YOUR BIG DAY!

Remember, i must pour panner k!

MISSING YA SO MUCH AKKA!