Thursday, July 9, 2009

A NEW AIM!

I guess im missing out certain things. Hope to catch up with those soon
Anyway, Yesterday's meeting with producer was fine.
Many things to look forward to..
Im excited yet a little worried
Will definelty do my best for my loved ones who dun fail to give me the support
So exciting
I cant simply wait for weekends
Durga baby birthday is on saturday and confirm its gonna be fun
Something i was waiting for came true this time
Thank you sithi
I owe alot
I am gonna start my first carnatic class this sunday at nithralayas
haha
I CANT SIMPLY WAIT
Went to register yesterday and went in to the krishnan temple with sithi.
I have nt been there before
but it was amazing
The vaigundha Perumal was simply beautiful
I really didnt wanted to go out from there haha
yea so every week i can go there ready
Anjenayar was also handsome ..once i saw him it reminded of my AAETA
Prayed for ana .. make sure he will be fine there and to take good care of him there..


And for the preparation..
Still researching for songs and i need to give the list by monday
Soo many things but as ana said i will still need to balance my studies too
I will ana dun worry
I miss you na
So glad that i heard you today
I dreamt about you and i was complaining to ayappan yesterday that u didnt call me yet
SEE He ask you to call me aready
take care ana
seeing ur emails make me tear
Its been 11 days ana.
I really hope the days fly fast..
Its painful when you are not with me here physically but always in my heart lovingly ana.
Whenever i see the moon i always remember you
It gives me the sense of you beside me na
Come back faster na
Thangachi loves you ana
I miss you soo much readyy
Will be waiting to hear you again.


Not forgetting, Vadi annae a BIG thank you for not failing to msg me and call me everyday
It makes me feel better annae.
The support that u give me makes me feel soo glad.
It tells me i mean lots to you
I will do my best annae. Just for you.
I know how much confidence you have for me
I need ur help and be with me all the time
Thangachi loves you annae.
cant wait to see you again
Thank you annae!