Sunday, July 12, 2009

unnakae uyiranaen ennalum yennai nee maravathey

Its really so fast. Weekends are over and Monday is back.
Arghh
Tmrw i need to go back to school
But exciting things are coming on my way
Weekends was good.
Durga's Birthday bash was great. Its been some time since we had a gathering.
It was great seeing everybody
I was soo happy to see mahe mama and my sweet renith akka and shalu akka.
Lots of fun. Lots of games. haha
Lots of excitement. It was a great day.
Sunday was something i was waiting for
My first lesson in nitralalyas for sangeetham class
It was great.My teacher is malayalee. haha Aaeta, it reminded me of you.
But he damn good speaker
I can like understand here and there.. ahha So funny actually
But it was really fun
I cant wait for the next lesson..
Tmrw i need to go down to mediacorp tp give my selections
So stress..
Many things lined up.
Test tmrw. I hope to do well
Equally prepared..
And its been 14 days ready. Quite fast actually
Goodgood
And ya thats about it.


*I miss you Pravin Dass
I want to sing you a song badly. hahha
Its a cute song
Waiting to sing! Take care ah ana.
God bless.
I love you ana