Monday, July 6, 2009

i miss you AAETA

Woohoo, Finally I had the Time to Blog
Anyway weeks are going and its been two weeks since aaeta left us for US!
Thats quite fast actually.
I hope it goes fast.
Anyway Auditions went well.
All my loved ones are there for him
Alll thanks to My singer
He was the one who Made mego there and gave me all the courage and encouragement.
All goes to him when i was selected..
It wasnt soo great for me as my ana wasnt there for me to hug and share my happiness with
But nevertheless all my loved ones were there
Gowri akka, Gejax akka, Nandy devi were there to to support us..
Sorry for the time when thay had to wait for a long time..
hahah.. Nvm la just wait ok?? ahha
Aaeta i was so happy to see u in webcam and listen to you scolding me
Sorry na. hahah
Anyway soo glad that u are listening to me all the time
Remember ah, I am in your "where"?? YOUR HEART!!
haha
I love you na


And there is no updates about me so far. Still going good
Just a little disturbed but trying to get it over
And i got a new found love ahah
JANAH AKKA
She is sooo sweet.
Thank you na for introducing her to me
She is sooo sweetheart.
I LOVE HER
And akka, Remember our DATE OK??
hahha

**CANT WAIT FOR WEDNESDAY!**
I LOVE AAETA DEAREST
FASTER COME BACK NA
THANGACHI IS MISSING YOU
I NEED UR HUG AND UR KISS READY! AHAH


*j, Im soory will meet u soon!