Friday, June 26, 2009

One more dAY

Is it possible if the day dun comes.
haha
Anyway, I am soooooooooooo notmyself for almost more than one week.
I dont really know the reason but i know that i am bothered by things around me.
I am really going to the extend of tearing for small little things happening.
Didnt have the mood for anything for quite some time. Decided to go temple instead for me to make sure im fine.
After seeing HER i feel a little better.
Haiz, Anyway i forgot about the Countdown as i didnt wanted to follow up with it since last week .
After seeing the calender i realised its like a day more left.
sooo fast.
Each time i will tell myself and think positively to feel better.
And..
E-LEARNING IS SO IRRITATING.
i DUN UNDERSTAND A SINGLE THING.
Its soo much better to learn in school even though i complain of Tiredness..
Wonder when will this be over.
And paranthaman annae, pls take care. drink loads of water. you will definetly be fine.

And Ana,
Soorry if i have disturbed u in any way.
I am really trying my best ana. Not tried but still trying.
i WILL MAKE SURE AND WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE FINE.
I have no choice na
Cos i love ana soo much.
I just pray that no matter what i will never leave ana and go.
You will be my precious one forever.
I love you aaetapravin!