Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT I CANT SEE YOU IN PAIN

Had a good day with Dearest Aaeta.
Happy news School is closed for a week. hahah. Can sleep and can see Ana everyday. yea!
Hopefully we go play swing tmrw. haha. I know im irritating ana Tolerate me for a few days..
So happy to see you today. I dun know but i really felt like seeing you today again.
Hope your fever is better after seeing me. haha..
As usual i am Tensed and worried and even more worried for him..
I hope everything will turn better faster.
God always has the right things for us and he knows the best for us.
Dont worry ana darling.
It makes me tear each time i see you upset.
You are not in my mind but in my heart always..
I am here ana for you
I will be here for you till i am on this earth ana
Dont worry ana
Thangachi will always be here for you at all times.
I might not be able to solve your problems but atleast make the effoet for you to feel better.
I know that for the past few days i have bben a little disturbing, calling you and coming down to see you.
You know that i dun do that .. But i had no choice.
I wanted to see you and i want to see you everyday.
Just to make sure you are fine , make sure my Ana is fine.
I will keep with me forever ana
Dun take to heart all those things i tell you.
Its all for fun and i know ANA LOVES ME AT ALL TIMES.
Its just that i dun know how to talk properly and react to things..
See ya tmrw and rest well today.

To tell you again. NO ONE CAN SIMPLY REPLACE YOU IN MY HEART. EACH TIME MY LOVE FOR YOU INCREASES AND ANA YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS ONE. I LOVE YOU AT ALL TIMES. GOD BLESS YOU ANA ..HE WILL BETHERE FOR YOU.