Monday, June 22, 2009

Republic Poly has a confirmed case of two H1NI cases..

hahah..
Knew it.
Ramesh pls dun be so happy. We still need to go School man. hahah
Anyway soo glad that i met Sithi.. Its been quite some time. I missed her
Then even more excited to see My Precious one. Had fun seeing him and hanging around the fitmess area..
Bought him some finger food from Macdonald and his favourite BLUE CORAL!! hahha
Suprisingly Akka jes and devan came there. hahah..
Then attai came to fetch me there to head down to VIVO CITY. haha
Had fun with children and lots of eating today..
So sick of Macdonalds aready! hahah
Gonna meet ANA tmrw.
Must help him pack myself inside the luggage. haha
Anyway days are decreasing
I have actually stopped my countdowns.
I had enough and i dun wanna see the days being decreased each day.
It is making me Worried and even Tensed..
Its something that make me easily tear.
So no more.



Anyway aaeta i just want to tell you that I am here for you na.
I will try my best to make u smile.
I will go to the world's end to make u smile ana..
God bless you na.
ANJENAYA, GIVE MY ANA THE STRENGTH TO TAKE THINGS EASILY. BE WITH HIM AND SHOW HIM THE BRIGHTEST WAY ALL THE TIME.
I love you anadearest!



I LOVE THIS PIC SOO MUCH!