Saturday, June 27, 2009

No more Days Left

Just came back from Yishun. Went for some shopping and it felt soo much good after seeing everyone and it took all my worries away for a moment. Saw aaeta.. haha
It was great to see him.
Had good lunch at swensens and lots of icecream for today..
Bought Levis jeans together with Nandy..
haha
We are gonna wear it for tmrw.
Excited for tmrw and i am really waiting to see ANA.
He still owes me a big hug and a kiss
I cant wait to get it form him
Have to wake up early tmrw to go ANG MO KIO
Anyway there is no more days left aready.. No MORE!
Monday ana is gonna leave..
It still strikes me moments after moments
I will still miss you ana
Your words always touch me. And i know i mean lots to you.
You too na..
So pack all ur things and get all ready.
And keep a little space to bring me along there.
hahha
I love you Aaetadearest