Sunday, June 7, 2009

Igottobestrongatalltimes

One week of Hols Have ended or its gonna be ending In about few hours time.
Started off with camp and it went well. Had a great break and made new friends. It was a great Oppurtunity.
Saturday went out with My Precious one
I brought him for A movie and a Lunch treat.
Felt so good. We really had a good time. I remember all those precious little moments with ANA.
The singing the eating the disturbing the love. I love the day and i love him lots.
I hope he loved it too despite those times i Actually compalined about his "SMALL APPETITIE" HAHA
Went temple in the evening and felt good seeing HIM.
SWAMY SARANAM.


Its sunday today and to tell it wasnt my day.
Sometimes i cant take the fact that i am too emotional nowadays. Getting too sensitive.
Things are getting out of my hands.
But thank you ANA. You made me know again that you love me soo much.
Atlast ur big hug and that Loving Feeling of urs get me going a little. I felt better na.
I remember ur words and i will be strong ana.
I just didnt know what to do until i saw you today.
You are my god;s biggest precious gift ana.
I wont give you to anyone ana
I will keep u in my heart always.
You are there for me always and i know that well.
Aaeta, I love you.
Thangachi loves you ana
SOOOOO much .
No one can simply replace you in my heart. You have made the mark on me ana.
Remember i am always in ur heart looking upon you and telling you
"THANGACHI LOVES YOU ANA."
I willmiss you Ana.

Unnai mattum sumanthu nadanthal uyaram thooram thaeriyathu
unmel mattru oru Poo vilunthal ennal thanga mudiyathu



*Dun kill me By your words pls*
I am not in the state of Listening to you and agreeing with you.
Try to understand. Thank you.
God Bless