Sunday, May 31, 2009

I LOVE YOU AAETA!

YEAH! Its Holidays for Two weeks.
Can rest well and Gain back my Sleep only for TWO WEEKS.
I have got camp to attend for four days. Kinda excited but Still Have the Scared feeling in me as usual.

I will miss Mummy at home.
I will veran at home
I will miss Fighting with Muthu and Vicky
I will miss my Laptop.
Anyway its just for four days.

I just prepared my things and i am all ready to go tmrw.
Most of all I will miss My tigger at night. arghh
Anyway weekend was fine
Went for PADI POOJAI on saturday.
Felt so good singing and Seeing HIM

AND.
Sorry to My precious ONE
If i have hurt in anyway im sorry na
But i guess my song Made you forget all those. haha
I want to spend some time with you na
I am still so worried and it strikes me at certain times.
I dun know who to hug and cry na.
I am just telling myself so that i will feel better.
Yesterday the reason was actually this and i didnt wanted to tell you to make you upset.
Thanks to AKKAS AND ANNAS Who were there to put a smile on my face.
See ya soon aaeta and Thangachi loves you as usual.
You are precious and special to me.
I can never ever replace you in my heart.
ANIYATHIKU PRAVIN AAETAN THAN ISTAM.!