Tuesday, April 28, 2009

JUST A LITTLE SCARED

Ok i am back form school today a little Earlier.
There's is this CCA Fair going on in school actually. Tmrw thought of going around to check out the CCAs with Debbie..
School is fine, This is my Second week and i feel a little better with the surroundings.
My class is fine and im getting to know each other in school a little better each day.
Trying my level best. And Doing presentations is another headache. But each day My confidence Grows and be better in presenting. I scored "A" For my enterprise Module Actually. haha Kind of an sucess. But a "C" For my science Module. Soo sadddd. But nvm la i have room for improvement still.

And for now The Favourite Line of mine is 'Afterall my life is not a Fairytale" haha.
Yes its not a Fairytale...
And , yesterday i just wasnt myself. Lots of thinking has been going through mymind. I just cant stop or control my emotions when i think of Ana leaving to US IN 63 MORE DAYS!
The countdown kills me Mentally! I almost teared yesterday looking at our photos in school while i was having my break. And i had to text ana a EMO msg! haha
I dun know how to tell myself. I am scared, thats it for now!
Hmmmm, And Ana, i love you soomuch.
I know that and i will fufil all ur little dreams that you have about me.
Idun know but i just feel like hugging you and to tell you that I LOVE YOU ANA!
I Want to see aaeta. I miss you. I need your hug and ur kiss. That will make me go normal atleast for a while. Thangachi loves you na no matter wad!

*Kannukulae unnai vaithaen en ANA
Nan Kangal Mooda mattean en Aaeta.
Neega than yen Santhosam
Neega paesum paechaellam naan kaetkum sangeetham
Malai megamai urumaaravaa?
Unn vaasal vanthu uyir thoovavaa?
Manam veesidum malaraagavaa?
Unn kathiL vanthu thinam Padava?
Kannaaga karuthaaga,Unnai kaapin uyiraaga,
Unnai kandaen kalainthaen kalanthaenae,
Ada unnul urainthaenae,
Indra yennul maatram thanthaayae,
Unnai endrum maraivaenae!
I LOVE YOU BROTHERDEAREST!
CONGRATS ON UR PROMOTION! IM HAPPY FOR YOU! AND YOU OWE ME A CHOCOLATE!


PS:63 MORE DAYS