Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Excited

Firstly Happy Vishu to all Loved ones.
To start my day today, went Mariamman Temple in the morning
Was not so crowded. Luckily it was not so bad.
Peaceful anyway.
Then after that, went to yishun to meet Sithi
It was So long since i met her.
So excited to see her.
We watched ARUNTHATHI..
Hahah. Damn Scary! But quite a goodmovie

Then had lunch and waited for sitappa to come.
Went back to mama house.
so great to see mama too.
Then the children. haha. i missed sabrish loads!
Then had lunch at home
Waited for ana's call.
Was damn excited to see him today
We had ice cream and ana ate mine! hhaa
Then some sharings
Then headed home .
Ana gave me taxi money ..sosweet of him
He got me a Piglet Cushion too..haha So cute.
It adds to my bed now.
Miss himloads..

AND..


Tmrw is Orientation.
Cant wait to see all my friends.
Kinda Excited but still Worried!
should be fine i guess.
Ok now i am going to bed!
TOODLESS!


I LOVE YOU ANA. SOMUCH!
THANK YOU AAETA!
PS: 76 MORE MORE DAYS!