Saturday, April 11, 2009

I LOVE YOU ANA!


Thanks For the day Aaeta. I love it.
I AM SORRY IF I MADE YOU UPSET!
But I Still Love you na!
It was so great and I felt so happy to see you after so long
I missed you like Crazy this time round
I just couldnt wait to see you today
I felt the happiness in me na
It was a surprise for the movie
haha. It was great.
The food too and all the sharings with you about me
Then the istana Park. hahah
Photos..
Walkings...
singing..
Rain walk..
Making me lost..
finding me in giant...
irritatting me...
Making me cry.. haha
BUT YOU MADE ME KNOW AGAIN THAT I MEAN SO MUCH TO YOU ANA! Thank you!
Even for panguni, the whole time i was just looking at the clock and imaginating and telling myself whether ana pierce areadi not whether you have start walking not whether you have finished not.
my whole mind was there aaeta
and when you told me that you carried milk for me i felt touched na
so gifted to have you with me.
i always pray to god that you must be my side for my life time na. maybe more than that!
You mean so much to me.
Sometimes my words may hurt you a little.
But to tell you i dun mean it na.
Just that I dun know how to talk properly at times
But i know that ana will still love me no matter wad.
BECOS PRAVIN AAETANUKU NYANN ALLA ISTAMANO?? HAHA
TAKE CARE NA.
DUN WORRY ALL YOUR BODY PAIN WILL BE FINE .
SEE YOU NEXT WEEK
TILL THEN
LOTS OF KISSES FOR YOU
BIG HUG
THEN YOUR NAUGHTY THANGACHI LOVES YOU!




*J, take care. See you Soon.